Vacuum Bladder Press VPS3000 for Woodworking, veneering.
Vacuum membrane press of VPS series is designed for 2D veneering as well as for wood bending.
It is equipped with the heating system which makes it possible to reduce the bonding time and increase production capacities.
It is designed for both small and large manufacturing workshops.
ONE SOLUTION FOR:
- Wrapping simple and shaped elements with natural veneer (doors, frames, chairs, tables, furniture, coffins)
- Covering elements with 2D HPL decorative laminates (kitchen worktops, window sills)
- Pressing of gradual surfaces (natural stone veneer, decorative claddings)
- Producing elements by applying the ‚sandwich’ method (columns, semicircles, flat surfaces)
- Covering the car dashboards and other interior car surfaces with leather (dashboard, gear-shift lever, etc.)
- Robust welded design, powder-painted
- Equipped with the „festo” vacuum control system allows us to use the automatic operating mode
- Electronic heating system with a controller allows to warm up the membrane area up to 80 degrees Celcius
- Integrated high-tensile rubber membrane (700%)
- Press table top made of HPL board material
- Built-in maintenance-free dry vacuum pump (BECKER 25m3) -0,9 bar (9000) kg / m2
- Built-in buffer tank with 25-litre capacity
- Upper heating dome made of insulated aluminium with mineral wool
- Working table dimensions (Model 300): 2850mm x 1150mm or 2850mm x 1350mm
- Rubber membrane 700% max temperature: 130
- Silicone membrane 800% max temperature: 220
- Heater power, kW: 4,5
- Vacuum Pump Pressure: -0,75bar
- Vacuum Pump output, m3/h: 25
- Operating vacuum, kg/cm2 (bar): - 0,85_0,90
- Protection code: IP53
- Noise level, Db: < 70
- Voltage: 3Phase 400 50Hz
- Outer dimensions, mm: length - 3150mm, width - 1450mm, height - 1600mm
- Weight, kg: 550
Price stated is ex VAT. VAT will be added.