Vacuum Bladder Press VPS3000AT for Automotive Interiors
The VPS3000AT is a bladder press based on our woodworking one VPS3000.
As automotive interiors sector have a slightly different method of operation and using heat activated adhesives we introduced few important changes to allow to cut process time to minimum.
Infra Red Heating in the dome allowing for almost rapid adhesive setting under the leathers, vinyls or other fabrics. It can heat up surfaces to up to 80-90C degree.
- Air circulation fans in the dome to prevent heat build up in any “dead space” and spread the heat evenly even if IR is heating surface of the membrane
- Thermostat sensor is situated on the table as a long wire to allow to position it exactly on the mould giving operator accurate temperature reading. Also as an option extra sensors may be added to prepare 2/3/4 moulds in one cycle
- As a option we are installing timer connected to thermostat. This allows to shut off heating after set number of minutes and prevent for example “over burning” of the adhesive or fabric - leather may dry to quickly creating unwanted stretch marks on surface
- Option of 2mm or 3mm membrane. 2mm is much better for detailed mouldings if there is a need for plenty of details
- Working table dimensions (Model 300): 2850mm x 1150mm or 2850mm x 1350mm
- Rubber membrane 700% max temperature: 130
- Silicone membrane 800% max temperature: 220
- Heater power, kW: 5
- Vacuum Pump Pressure: -0,75bar
- Vacuum Pump output, m3/h: 25
- Operating vacuum, kg/cm2 (bar): - 0,85_0,90
- Protection code: IP53
- Noise level, Db: < 70
- Voltage: 3Phase 400 50Hz
- Outer dimensions, mm: length - 3150mm, width - 1450mm, height - 1600mm
- Weight, kg: 550
Price Plus VAT