FABERTEC M1 CNC Machining Centre Router 1325 1300x2500
FaberTec M1 CNC Router is an entry level machine for small workshops or hobbyist usage.
Altough the price may seems on the budget side this machine can perform miracles for small woodworking, solid surface or advertising workshop.
Standard table size is perfect for typical boards - 1300 x 2500 mm. M1 can precisely machine materials such as wood, chipboard, MDF, OSB, plastics, Plexiglas, PVC, HPL, composites (Corian, Hi-Macs, Betacryl etc), dibond, Carbon, alucobond, fabrics, leather, vinyl, soft metals and others.
FaberTec M1 is made from fully welded mild steel thick elements. After this process it’s destressed and all important surfaces are milled to achieve perfect level.
CNC machining center is working in full 3D - you can use it to perform a complete machining in 3 axes for example threads, carving.
Plotter comes with a modern CAD / CAM software.
- BEARINGS USING TRAPEZOIDAL RAILS FROM REPUTABLE COMPANY:
- Helical drives provide high speed, high accuracy and durability
- Professional brushless spindle liquid cooled, industrial type bearings provide low noise even at high speeds.
- Central lubrication system
- Industrial inventer
WHAT EXACTLY YOU GETTING WITH YOUR NEW FABERTEC M1 UPGRADED CNC ROUTER:
We are a joiners so we believe that the machines even in basic setup should have all necessary options to start work straightaway:
1. Vacuum Table with Vacuum Pump water colled
2. 3kW spindle - it will do most of the work but if you would like to really put it to work it's better to upgrade to more powerful one
3. Servo Motors - much more reliable and faster than stepper motors. Up to 40m/min idle pass and approx 30m/min working speed (dependable on bits)
4. Central lubrication system - no more walking around and looking for greasing inlets
5. Weinhog DSP NK105 controller - 2 hours training and you can start nesting/drilling/engraving etc - easy as it goes
6. Industrial Rails 20mm - Designed for 1700kg of dynamic load - CNC weights 900kg so don't worry about any vibrations or movements
7. Positioning Bolts - Your board will be always straightaway in 0,0 corner without moving it around
8. Sensors on axis - prevent machine from hitting the ends creating too much tension on structure - by operator mistakes
9. Easy to grasp software - if you draw anything in your life on PC/MAC you will be up and running in 2-3 hours
10. CNC comes fully assembled from our UK workshop. Just leveling, double checks and ready to work.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION FABERTEC M1 1325 UPGRADED CNC MACHINING CENTRE:
Working Surface: 1300mm x 2500mm
Max Working Height: Axis Z200 mm (300 mm Option)
Motors: Digital Stepper X, Y, Ball screw Axis Z
Linear Bearings: Trapezoidal Tracks
Speed: 40 m/min
Software Resolution: 0,01mm
Positioning Accuracy: physical 0,05 mm
X Gate Double Motors: Yes
Spindle: 3kW as standard (up to 5.5kW as option)
Spindle RPMU: up to 18000 RPM
Brushless Spindle: Yes
Spindle Tool Diameter: From 1mm to 12.7 mm (As option up to 20 mm)
Router Bed: Always as standard vacuum bed with pump (hybrid with T slot can be installed)
Weight: 900 kg
External Dimensions: 2000mm x 2350 mm
Power Supply: 400 V 3 Phase - Option for 230v
Manufacturing and Delivery Time 8-12 weeks. Next delivery will be at the end of december 2018 if order placed in mid october 2018.
- Weihong NK260 or NK300 Control Unit. Screen with software to fully control cnc machine, settings, software.
- More powerful Spindle
- Japanese Servo Motors
Full 12 months UK firm Warranty plus another 12 months online/phone support.
Half a day training (machine and software) included.
Price plus VAT